On the Eve of the 2012 Election for President, our emotions tend to lie just beneath the surface. No matter who your Candidate is, emotions are being displayed for all voters whether you are:
* Happy to see your candidate move up in the polls;
* Hoping your candidate will move up in the polls;
* Glad you voted early; Want all political commercials to finally stop;
* Expecting more accountability from your political party; or
* Being annoyed by outrageous statements from many candidates.
No matter what day is “On the Eve of”, we surely cannot predict every outcome, whether professionally or personally. Storm Sandy taught us just how fragile “On the Eve of” is. Technology came together in advance of the Storm and allowed those directly affected to take precautions, ahead of time. We surely didn’t expect the Storm’s final outcome.
There are so many “On the Eve of” days within a month that we don’t always focus on our feelings/emotions. We might feel hope, excitement, relief, anticipation, reliance on our inner strength, dependency on others whose job it is to protect us, determination, etc. What we do know for sure is that we pick ourselves up and move on, because that’s what we do best in the US. As you work through this first week of November, choose Who You Want to Be Known As. Peace.
“Jo Ann” M. Radja, Career Management Coach & Change Agent.